Spent the weekend trying to get Spectrum2 to compile on an ARM board. (I'd been chosen to provide a hardware review and often use odd solutions to put them through their paces.) So far, no joy. Savonet/Liquidsoap is next. I like Spectrum2, I hate building it. (This is related to why I greatly like Docker.)
In any case, this past week's readings:
- Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM Garbage Collection and Exclusions
- The Feed Is Dying
- How the Pwnedlist Got Pwned Krebs on Security
- 7 lessons from DuckDuckGo's Instant Answers project
- Supersingular isogeny Diffie-Hellman 101
- The Cryptographically Provable Con Man
- Validating Satoshi Or Not
- IBM allow free access to quantum processor online - BBC News
- Please please please stop asking how to find a technical co-founder.
- Preparing for the Future of Artificial Intelligence
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.
Post a Comment