A little less busy than the previous month. Same amount of travel but did get some site-seing in (Grand Tetons!), at the end of a very interesting class. Putting a lot of time in on a complicated project, which is due the first week in April.
- Machine Learning Crash Course
- When distributions get it wrong
- Contributing to OpenMined metaflow-ai
- Learn with Google AI
- Schools are safer than they were in the 90s and school shootings are not more common than they used to be researchers say
- alevchuk/vim-clutch - Have all of the parts in my junk box but lack the time to do it.
- How To Code Like The Top Programmers At NASA - 10 Critical Rules
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is back with the original cast
- The real cause of large DDoS - IP Spoofing
- Rarely Asked Questions (RAQs)
- CrypTools - Learn
- To Test Einstein s Equations Poke a Black Hole
- How Einstein Lost His Bearings and With Them General Relativity
- Hackers Are So Fed Up With Twitter Bots They're Hunting Them Down Themselves - Can someone do something about IRC spam too?
- An Introduction to Machine Learning
- An employee whose job was to be sacked - I had a job like this when I was a teenager. Restaurant manager would publicly fire me every Friday and Saturday night. I was a cook the remainder of the time.
- New bill would prepare us for AI threat - While we're at it, can we do something about Popehat's pony threat? Or better, address the issues we currently have?
- More Tips for Managing a Fast-Growing Open Source Project - Will not touch this one as it's written from a proprietary point of view. Certain phrases in the article are just...
- Fediverse Wiki
- Using gpg-agent Effectively
- Look for the duct tape
- You probably have too much motivation - and not enough follow-through
- Why I usually run 'w' first when troubleshooting unknown machines
- Introducing Cloud Text-to-Speech powered by DeepMind WaveNet technology
- Master your tools
- Google loses Android battle and could owe Oracle billions of dollars - 2018 is turning into The Year of the Undead (Court Cases). This one will be trouble.
- Being Open and Connected on Your Own Terms with our New Facebook Container Add-On
- Former Walmart US CEO says Congress should consider splitting up Amazon - Given what Walmart did to businesses in small town America, isn't this just a bit disingenuous/hypocritical?
- Tracing stolen bitcoin
- Total Meltdown?
- Origami-Folded Hydrogel Paper Instantly Generates 110 Volts of Electricity
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.