Work had signed me up for a out-of-town course, and then rescheduled it when they found an in-town offerring (which turned out to be better). The out-of-town course required completion of 4 online mini-courses, the in-town didn't mention them. I managed to work through all four by Sunday night. Finished the new course a few days ago.
Looking forward to the next class (in about 6 weeks) as it involves coding for for embedded systems and it's online (Jammies, food I'm not allowed to cook at work, and overworking the coffee pot while in class!).
In any case...
- Where Do the Terms Nerd and Geek Come From?
- Docker on Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5
- Inside OpenAI Elon Musk s Wild Plan to Set Artificial Intelligence Free
- Artificial intelligence now fits inside a USB stick
- HTTP Evader - Automate Firewall Evasion Tests
- The Increasing Problem With the Misinformed
- To become a good C programmer
- Harvard Institute of Technology Magazine The Harvard Crimson
- I'm Writing a Book on Security
- Infosec's Jerk Problem
- CABINET // Forensic Topology
- Art of the Steal: On the Trail of World s Most Ingenious Thief
- Former Tor developer created malware for the FBI to hack Tor users
- We've found the real Bastard Operator From Hell The Register
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.