- Court reinstates SCO's misappropriation claim against IBM in long-running lawsuit - Here's what I don't get: How does SCO have standing if they didn't own the code? This has passed through rediculous and has reached the realm of really annoying.
- Give old electronics new life with Linux and Raspberry Pi - On my "to do" list. One thing missing all along is a decent non-commercial IR interface (at one point, I used Global Cache equipment).
- 7 deadly sins of documentation
- What is the TensorFlow machine intelligence platform?
- Cheap Tricks: The Low Cost of Internet Harassment
- Niagara Falls - Dewatered American Falls 1969
- Becoming Your Own ISP Just for Fun
- kren1/tosheets - Send your stdin to google sheets. I think Dave S. might like this.
- Introducing security alerts on GitHub
- How I use Vim
- Schneier: It's Time to Regulate IoT to Improve Cyber-Security - I disagree. Education should be tried first. Legislation usually causes the price of the product to increase.
- Rural Americans can't check email or use credit cards because of slow Internet officials say - Odd. My mom still can't get Internet (other than satellite or driving into town).
- Concise electronics for geeks
- Introducing container-diff a tool for quickly comparing container images
- Skype faces fine after refusing to allow eavesdropping
- SmallData Blog Building a voice assistant to control music
- A Guide to Natural Language Processing
- Judge Finds Stupid Patent Web Story is Protected Speech
- Introduction to Computer Organization
- Hitler Quote Controversy In the BSD Community
- Google's Public NTP
- CVE-2017-16544: A Busybox autocompletion vulnerability
- 200 universities just launched 600 free online courses. Here's the full list.
- The Supreme Court Wanders into the Patent Troll Fight
- Using a logbook to improve your programming
- Glowstone - Open source Minecraft server.
- 1300 Free Online Courses from Top Universities
- Free Data Ebook Archive
- The Beginning of the End for Copper
- The Citizens of Detriot Are Building Their Own Internet
- ondevice ssh just like ssh but for devices without public IP
- A Year in Computer Vision
- Munich Switching From Linux to Windows 10
- Review: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH Course - Hacking Tutorials
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.