Working hard on the RPi3 review and finding out (the hard way) that 1 GB still isn't enough. Have worked my way through updating Docker to v1.11 (doesn't work well as a number of things are missing from the ARM build script), have built out Bitlbee with almost all plugins (it randomly crashes just like the x86 machines!), and am now working my way through setting up a homegrown jukebox based on Savonet/Liquidsoap. Still have about 5 weeks to go so, if there's ample time, will probably be running other stuff on it (Traccar, Squeezebox, etc.).
Call me paranoid, but I think my new favorite author (Charles Stross, whom I'm currently binge reading) has visited a few of my places of employment (or his commenters have). Take a gander at the classic workplace sabotage article!
- Four Episodes in the Life of Einstein s Mother
- Why I do not sign Non-compete agreements
- Which first language is best for learning programming techniques? Future-Tech Blog
- Announcing SyntaxNet: The World's Most Accurate Parser Goes Open Source
- Google Calendar gains the ability to automatically log you into conference calls
- I must sadly withdraw my endorsement of yubikey 4 devices and perhaps all
- In Oracle v. Google a Nerd Subculture Is on Trial
- Updating classic workplace sabotage techniques
- How I found a huge data leak of a company during a college lecture
- Why I haven't fixed your issue yet
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.
Post a Comment