Shmoocon (in no particular order):
- Beetle (so says beetle) (err... he's a member of the Shmoo Group)
- Grant Stavely (JokerBone) (he
wants a t-shirt)
- Randy Nash (@RISK
- Richard Bejtlich (<a href="http://taosecurity.blogspot.com/2005/01/register-for-
shmoocon-2005-today-id.html">Tao Security) - author of Squil and
The Tao of Network Security Monitoring
- Seth Fogie (<a href="http://www.informit.com/discussion/index.asp?
- Buffalo Bandit (Buffalo Bandit's Blogtastic Blog)
- Adam Shostack (Emergent
Chaos) (Shmoocon speaker and BOF organizer)
- Crispin Cowan (Shmoocon speaker and BOF organizer)
- Ben (<a href="http://22.214.171.124/search?
Should be an interesting con. Anyone else going? It's probably
pointless but I was thinking about rigging a 54G in the car to watch for
stumblers on the drive up (I'm more interested in "watching the
watchers"...). It's only a four-hour drive too.