- Open Source Needs FPGAs; FPGAs Need an On-ramp
- The Shell Hater's Handbook
- Why Japan's Rail Workers Can't Stop Pointing at Things
- How to Write Portable C Without Complicating Your Build
- Destroying Cockroaches and the Hackathon Experience
- Microsoft closing down CodePlex, tells devs to move to GitHub - This is one of those things that probably shouldn't be announced on April 1st.
- ExplainShell.com - Remains to be seen if this is actually useful.
- Over The Air: Exploiting Broadcom's Wi-Fi Stack - Part 1
- GHOST IN THE SHELL : Ash Thorp
- How To Learn Hadoop For Free
- Unix is not an acceptable Unix
- Build Your Own Text Editor
- SEI CERT C Coding Standard - SEI CERT C Coding Standard
- Oath isn't just a terrible name, it's going to be a nightmare ad-tracking machine
- ShelfJoy - 17 Essential Machine Learning books suggested by Michael I. Jordan from Berkeley
- corkami/pics - Posters for various technical bits.
- Federated Learning: Collaborative Machine Learning without Centralized Training Data
- Introduction to the Domain Name System DNS
- The 5 Phases of Vim Use
- Exploring 3-Move - A LambdaMOO inspired environment
- The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest - An annual contest to come up with the worst ever opening line for a book that doesn't exist (in a recognizable category, I think). Goal for self: achieve (at least) a "dishonorable mention".
- Vi's Complete Key Binding List
- New York becomes only state to offer free four-year college - Sure, now that I've spent a decade paying off my school debt...
- Packet Sniffing on Layer 2 Switched Local Area Networks
- How To Secure Your Web App With HTTP Headers
- Open Source Search Engines Retrieval Tools and Libraries - I agree with V3ss: Why wasn't SphinxSearch mentioned? (I'm using it in a home-grown document management system and a bookmark tracker.)
- Learn 90 of Python in 90 Minutes
- The Hacker Dictionary - Hacker terms lingo slang and acronyms
- How To Host Your Own Private Git Repositories
- How to write a simple operating system in assembly language
- Unfixed security bugs
- Low level programming university
- I reverse engineered a motherboard
- StarCraft 1.18 Release: 18 April 2:00 PM PDT - StarCraft Forums
(insert excuses for 10 days sick+busy here)
- How Many x86-64 Instructions Are There Anyway?
- Learn LaTeX in 30 minutes
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.
Post a Comment