Missed posting last week due to having to (yet again) rebuild the Frankenbox. It's up and running (somewhat) with a super-powered CPU (4+ GHz!) and an ancient video card. Many thanks to friends for donating parts from their junk boxes. I'm glad that the old Frankenbox waited until after the end of the embedded programming course before it fell over.
The RPi3 review is almost done. I've completed the portions for Docker, the Jabber/IRC bridge and the home-grown, Liquidsoap/Icecast-based jukebox. Hopefully I'll have the tuner/streamer notes finished this week so that I can start another project before the summer class craziness starts.
The world is just a bit emptier as Christina is now missing from it. If you've ever enjoyed her music, please consider helping her family.
From the past two weeks...
- Out-of-Box Exploitation: A Security Analysis of OEM Updaters
- Cyber security basics
- Most For-Profit Students Wind Up Worse Off Than If They Had Never Enrolled in the First Place
- CBS Beats Lawsuit Over Pre-1972 Songs With Bold Copyright Argument
- We want information
- Why IQ matters more than grit
- A Lament For The LAN Party
- Inspired by Genius: How a Mathematician Found His Way
- Mathematicians are chronically lost and confused and that's how it's supposed to be Jeremy Kun
- The Golden Age of MOOCs is over and Why I hate Coursera
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.
Post a Comment