Saturday, March 15, 2003

Swapping two adjacent characters

Say, like me, you occasionally type with your feet (or it looks like you do). You get going so fast that you accidentally type "owrk" rather than "work". To quickly fix it, go back to the first wrong character (in this case, you can hit "B" to jump back to the start of the word) and hit "xp". This will effectively swap the two transposed characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment