- Grabber runs every two hours.
- Filters for new items, ignores the rest.
- Order follows the order in the "grab" file
- Written in Perl and doesn't require any additional modules.
I would like:
- Order to be chronological.
- Better handling of various formats
- Auto-truncating of long content (into a pseudo-description)
- Better handling of encoded and non-encoded content.
- A MySQL back-end (hint to the powers-that-be here!)
Eventually I'll build into into a CGI script and add a few other features. Suggestions? Comments?