- DCCP: The socket type you probably never heard of Anmol Sarma
- Top 50 vendors having highest number of CVE security vulnerabilities in 2016
- Russia Hysteria Infects WashPost Again: False Story About Hacking U.S. Electric Grid
- Guide to x86 Assembly
- The Hardware Hacker: Bunnie Huang's tour-de-force on hardware hacking reverse engineering China manufacturing innovation and biohacking
- The Guardian's Summary of Julian Assange's Interview Went Viral and Was Completely False
- In 2017, learn every language
- Richard Feynman put himself on the FBI's Do Not Call list
- Rumors of Cmd's death have been greatly exaggerated
- What Every C Programmer Should Know About Undefined Behavior 2/3
- Easy 6502 by skilldrick
- Getting Past C
- The U.S. Government Thinks Thousands of Russian Hackers May Be Reading My Blog. They Aren't.
- Hackers unlock NES Classic upload new games via USB cable
- I m learning to code at 56. Here s an epic beat-down of my critical inner self.
- Open-Sourcing Our Incident Response Documentation - PagerDuty
- Microsoft slates end to security bulletins in February
- When Constant-Time Source Code May Not Save You
- Mastering Bash and Terminal blockloop.io
- Behind the Veil: A Peek at GNU Radio's Buffer Architecture - GNU Radio
- Five States Are Considering Bills to Legalize the 'Right to Repair' Electronics
- Why paper is the real 'killer app'
- High Priority Free Software Projects Free Software Foundation working together for free software
- Amazon Echo and Echo Dot update adds Computer wake word to help complete the Star Trek fantasy
- Google Voice gets its first big update in five years adds new UI and features
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.