December was a very busy month, but (mostly) it was enjoyable. I was even able to squeeze in a couple non-reading-list posts.
- Farm Hacks - Being a farmers' kid, I found this interesting.
- Help Us Keep the Archive Free Accessible and Reader Private
- Qubes OS Begins Commercialization and Community Funding Efforts
- Del.icio.us export disabled and support email down - I miss the original non-ad-encumbered del.icio.us. Of late, I've been wresting SemanticScuttle and Shaarli, trying to make them reverse proxy tolerant. Not much luck there though.
- Franc[e]sco's Gopherspace: /programming/c_without_standard_library_linux.txt
- Lua as a Python's secret weapon - Lua has been turning up in a lot of my projects lately...
- A security update for Raspbian PIXEL - Raspberry Pi
- Pwning coworkers thanks to LaTeX scumjr
- Theorem of the Day
- Introduction to strace - This was valuable (this month) in determining the cause of 60 second delays in some legacy RadioShark code.
- Let's stop copying C / fuzzy notepad
- Amazon's New Truck Can Haul Five Copies of the Internet With Room to Spare
- Write a toy strace and gdb
- Tips for Self-Learning Programming
- German judges explain why Adblock Plus is legal
- Ticket Bot Act Passed by Congress; Heads to President
- Mr. Robot Killed the Hollywood Hacker - \o/ - Yay!
- How to Sleep
- Practical Reverse Engineering Part 5 - Digging Through the Firmware
- Divided by a common syntax
- Crypto guru Matt Green asks courts for DMCA force field so he can safely write a textbook
- DMCA updated toaster penetration testing gets green light in America
- Programming is Forgetting: Toward a New Hacker Ethic - Allison Parrish Open Transcripts
- Unix in the browser tab
- Unix Horror Stories: The good thing about Unix is when it screws up it does so very quickly
- DNS over HTTPS - There's just so many things "not right" with this...
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.