Considering making this a monthly post (to stand apart from "normal" traffic). Have built the code for WBIMB (the tool that produces this text) into a Docker container. Will post it on Github in the coming weeks (still tweaking stuff). The Frankenbox continues to work (ignoring that the low-end video card makes a lot of noise).
- Visual Studio Code June 2016 1.3
- Mental Models I Find Repeatedly Useful
- joshnewlan/say_what (Okay, this is silliness, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually uses it.)
- My favorite meme has been erased from the internet by copyright claims
- 32 Animated Videos by Wireless Philosophy Teach You the Essentials of Critical Thinking
- In Siberia in 1908 a huge explosion came out of nowhere
- Skype protocol dumps
- Pittsburghese Expertise: Dropping "To Be" The Glassblock (Interesting (to me) 'cause I grew up in the North end of that area.)
- Never a Hippie Always a Freak
- Learn Difficult Concepts with the ADEPT Method BetterExplained
- Data mining reveals the six basic emotional arcs of storytelling
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.