I continue to be distracted by containerization technologies, so reading is a bit light. The bitlbee+all-available-plugins container appears to have gone as far as possible (without adding libpurple). At it's largest point, it was just shy of 2GB in size, but that was without removing the build directories (added to the to-do list).
In other news, the modification to the document management system has improved workflow by an order of magnitude. I managed to pass the 4,000 document mark without noticing (I noticed at around document #4050). In any case, following is this week's reading...
- The Princeton Bitcoin textbook is now freely available
- The chips are down for Moore s law
- Irving Avenue and Moffat Street Queens
- Why the World's Dumbest Hackathon Is Also Its Best
- An old-school reply to an advertiser's retro threat
- Why Stack Overflow Doesn't Care About Ad Blockers
- The Sad State of C Strings
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.