I included the piece about Docker 'cause it's basically the same logic set that I passed through today. Although I run a hybrid network, I've been having fewer issues with Ubuntu than with CentOS.
That and I implemented my first docker instance today (three containers, supporting a Guacamole instance). I'd resorted to trying a Docker instance after spending hours in an attempt to get Guacamole to build. Five minutes later (using someone else's recipe) and Guacamole is up and running.
In any case, this past week's reads:
- The Boy Who Could Change the World
- Summon Your Tesla from Your Phone
- The Dying Art of Mental Math Tricks
- Yahoo Releases the Largest-ever Machine Learning Dataset for Researchers
- Linux-toys.com Blog Archive Goodbye Docker on CentOS. Hello Ubuntu!
- altcoins - Analyzing the $5.6 Million Exploit and Cryptsy's Security Failings
- Sean Penn and El Chapo : Operational Security Errors Part 1 Hacker Daily
- The Secretly Exceptional Mind of Mrs. Einstein
- client bugs CVE-2016-0777 and CVE-2016-0778
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.
Post a Comment