- work on friend's ESXi system, get various sample systems running and documented
- tweak on own ESXi box
- install Ubuntu 10.4 ISO on thumb drive and use it to dual boot on an Acer Revo (no external drives)(adding .5TB SATA though)
- attempt to "adapt" Bitlbee code for alternate purposes
- review a number of Jabber bots
- find a usable UPS or line conditioner for an insanely line-noise sensitive HP Proliant 350 G6 (dang thing quits if there's a lightning strike two counties over)
- wade through the still-growing backlog of photographs of family and friends
And that's just the geek stuff. I still have to mow the lawn and do battle with the hedges (they always win).