- Argue over whether it is pronounced oh es ex or oh es ten
- Argue over whether it is pronounced lienux or leenux
- Argue over whether it is pronounced gif or jif
- wonder if there's any other way to pronounce wusage
- wonder if anyone will get upset if you say voip or "v" "o" "i" "p"
- pick a fight about whether it's pronounced "s" "q" "l" or sequel
- Wonder if there's many people around that still call it "six" rather than "v" "i"
Come on. They're fsckin' tools. Most of us understand those terms either way. If you go to NYC and order a sub, grinder, or hero, most will places will put a large sandwich in front of you. It's only the assholes that get upset.
Disclaimer: this message brought to you by an caffeine-deficient grump who's reading DMiessler too early in the morning.