So far, I think I've burned up all the spouse points that I earned earlier in the year. I've added a cheap 900MHz handset to act as the console phone and have driven my wife nuts with the phone (and the laptop) ringing. More stuff to add to The List of Unfinished Projects:
- figure out how to stream live audio to the phone
- "adapt" the NSLU2 (saving up for a USB2 HD)
- learn more about the ivtv modules and MythTV
- get ready for next semester's classes
- get ready for ShmooCon (19 shopping days left!!)
Add that to the stuff already on the list and I'll be busy for at least 6 months.