- Artificial Intelligence Is Already Weirdly Inhuman - Issue 27: Dark Matter - Nautilus
- Build A 300-Mile Wall Around SF During Burning Man
- New evidence of Japan's effort to build atom bomb at the end of WWII
- Sridhar Vembu: The Code Breaker
- Political Battles Over Patent Reform in the United States and Tax on Nonexistent Things
- The Rise of Patents as Just a Marketing Tool
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.