Below is a bit lite due to August being an extremely busy month for me (changing employment, attending training, etc.). Will be playing catch-up in the next few weeks...
- LinkedIn: It's illegal to scrape our website without permission - Yet another "who owns your data?" argument.
- 100x faster, 10x cheaper: 3D metal printing is about to go mainstream - But how long until I can afford one of these printers?
- No Facebook Did Not Panic and Shut Down an AI Program That Was Getting Dangerously Smart
- Hacking Voting Machines at DEF CON 25
- Elixir School - More training!
- Are You A Teenager Who Reads News Online? According to the Justice Department You May Be a Criminal
- Shor, I'll do it
- Introducing the Keybase filesystem
- What is Nuitka - Hint: Python compiler
- Detecting Chrome Headless
- Geo for Bootstrap - a Timeless Theme - Warning! Extended exposure to this web site's theme is known to damage eyesight!
- Feynman on Fermat's Last Theorem
- Jordan B Peterson's answer to What is more beneficial in all aspects of life; a high EQ or IQ?
- Amazing Tensorflow Github Projects
- yrutschle/sslh - Another protocol multiplexer
- Let 'localhost' be localhost.
- Podcasting patent is totally dead, appeals court rules
- Dijkstra was right, recursion should not be difficult
- Porting Chrome Extension to Firefox Shing's Blog - Still on my 'to do' list.
- The Frame Problem Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Typing with pleasure
- Mongoose OS - reduce IoT firmware development time up to 90
- 78rpm Records Digitized by George Blood L.P. : Free Audio : Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
- How can I help test Docker for RPi?
- Security Keys (hardware)
- Raspbian Stretch has arrived for Raspberry Pi
- Free Online Computer Science Courses - Yet more training!
- How to make your first steps in Open Source contributing
- How to write your own compiler
- What happened to memberships? - Google Express Help
- A Human-Friendly API Service for Crypto Currency Information
- Learn how to write a hash table in C
- Tackling Technical Writing
- Making your own custom USB cables
- The Chrome team is currently experimenting with a setting to mute/unmute a web site
- OCaml for the impatient
- Python Data Science Handbook
- An Argument For Why Windows Will Go Open Source
- An attempt to make computer machines run better
- Whitepaper: The Black Art of Wireless Post-Exploitation - Bypassing Port-Based Access Controls Using Indirect Wireless Pivots
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.