Still messing with Traccar this week. Did a packet capture and noticed that the content is not encrypted or authenticated. I'm disliking the server end enough that I'm likely to write my own version (in a language other than Java). Much depends on friend's acceptance of the tool. Certification test is tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
- National Weather Service will stop using all caps in its forecasts
- Semper Ubi Sub Ubi - Things They Don't Teach You In School
- Calculus Learning Guide
- Vim v8 is coming!
- Making a Video Course - Behind the Scenes
- Github GPG Keybase PGP - Ahmad Nassri
- Engineering career development at Khan Academy
- Practical Reverse Engineering Part 1
- A Hacker s Guide to Bending the Universe Backchannel
- Tensorflow Neural Network Playground
- Have You Tried Using a 'Nearest Neighbor Search'?
- Researchers Find Vulnerabilities In Microsoft's and Google's Short URL Services
- Windows 10 debuts Blue QR Code of Death and why malware will love it The Register
- Windows 10's Bash shell can run graphical Linux applications with this trick
- How to run Linux desktop apps on Windows ZDNet
Above was generated by a homegrown bolt-on script for Wallabag, which is a free utility for capturing web content so that it can be read later.
Post a Comment