- up - causes browser to navigate up one level in the URL
- top - causes browser to navigate to the top level in the URL
- gbm - sends the URL for the current page to Google Bookmarks
- shell - opens a gnome-terminal on your desktop
- proxy - enables or disables the desktop's proxy settings (assumes Kali or Ubuntu)
The "restart" command appears to be broken in the most recent version of Chrome (I think it was an experimental feature). If anyone actually wants it, I can attempt adding it as an external feature (it might be a bit contrived).